Saturday, November 1, 2008

The “T” that tear us to Tears!



As I was spending my Saturday browsing the channels, I found one word being mentioned every second minute. Be it the interview of Barrack Obama or Raj Thackeray or for that matter any Amar Akbar Antony everyone was talking about this one this “T” word.

Ever since that day Sep morning of 2001, this word has become the household name of the world. Not only did it played havoc with the life 3000 odd Americans that day, it made sure that thousands of educated & employed engineers in far off sub continent were also made to search for a new livelihood.

Even though I haven’t been affected directly by that, It did send shivers down my spine whenever I see a flash news in the TV channels. Of late hardly a day passes without me hearing that horrific word. I was very insensible to most of happenings that have been taking place around the world until a couple of months of ago. But since this August, I just couldn’t control my emotions and wanted to pour them out somewhere and thought blogging is a better bet.

So when did it start? Some may say it started on 11th sep, 2001, for some 1991 (gulf war) for others it could be much before. I don’t think anyone knows when it started but I surely hope that everyone be in a position to give a timeframe of when it would end.

So how can we stop it? What can we do for it? Well, it’s a quite difficult question to answer. I think its all because of one thing. Development. This One D led to another D. Destruction. Whenever human race developed in certain areas, there was lot of destruction be it the atomic energy, the technology, the medical inventions, you name it and its there. I know many of you wouldn’t agree with me, well if you can prove me wrong, iam ready to backtrack on us. But just give a thought about it!

Humanity could be the only answer to this. I think instead of identifying ourselves as Tamils, Telugus, Marathis, Biharis or Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, Africans or Hindus, Muslims, Christains we should be identify ourselves human beings. I think this would be the only solution because most of the reasons for the spread of the Horrific T starts from the clashes due to above mentioned IDENTITY. I would definitely point my finger to the identity crisis which has made the world so insecure.

This is just the beginning, I wanted to pour out all my thoughts just to satisfy my inner conscious.


P.S: Iam not against any country, religion or sect. Iam just against one word. I don’t know whether it would happen in my child’s time but I certainly don’t want my grandchild to find the word TERRORISM in his dictionary.

Human life is too precious to be lost for anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

terrosists... they suck.. lets take a break and have a tea. thanks bro for visiting my page