Sunday, November 30, 2008

No blog for a week!

IAM in a complete state of shock. Yes First time in my life, i have lost something. The better part is it isnt any life. My house in chennai is completely under water and i have lost everything thats been in my house. (including electronic goods.. Iam blogging from a i-cafe :( ) Iam still not out yet. This is a valuable lesson for me and sometimes when nature strikes its little that we people can do. I just hope and pray everything turns good soon.

And my inspiration to stay calm has been derived from the way our country, people and the brave soliders reacted to the terror strikes in mumbai. As they say, life has to move on and i hope such things dont happen in future. My heartfelt condolences to all those who laid their life. (and this is the 1st time i really understand the feelings of loss from my heart when i say such a statement)

And inspite of all these losses, i decided to watch Varnam Ayiram to cheer up myself. Though i liked the movie in parts, i wouldnt call it a great movie. But the romance part in the first half (between surya & Sameera : love panna ipdi pannanum da :P) definitely brought a smile to me in otherwise a horrific last 4 days. It would definitely take a week for me to setup my entire house again and till then iam going to miss this space! :(

Bye for now but I WILL BE BACK! :)

3 comments:

Ramyah said...

Now i know why u quiet down. I'm sorry for your loss but thinking from a positive side, thank God it's just material things that you've lost. Cheer up :-) and looking forward for your return.

P/S- Intha situation laiyum Sameeravai sight adikkanuma :p

mad-scientist said...

sorry about your loss!
hope u get back to blogging soon

Karthik said...

Yappa.. One week.. one month aaga poghudu.. eppa coming??