Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My New Inspiration!!



 Disclaimer : The subject below is NOT a REVIEW of the movie mentioned in the picture ( and its one of my fav movie and i would definitely write a review to this all time classic some other time!) :)

Ok, Here is some confession!!

I was a random blogger before, writing about so many things on the society, political scenario and movies(which I shouldnt have may be!?). I couldnt blog for more than a year  and i never missed it because i was busy with so many things in life. Oflate i was having some free time so i decided to re invent my passion for blogs.

This time i decided let me be "The Shadow Blogger" (i mean to be anonymous :) )  and decided i will share only the good, better and best moments of my life and have been doing the same so far. But this one is going to be an aberration.

Iam angry on someone here.  I have this colleague of mine who is around 50 years. He had joined our office this june and often he keeps to himself. Iam one of the biggest chatterbox of my office, its very difficult for people to escape my radar. Today as we both were working late, I started bothering him with a casual conversation and slowly it moved to his family. ( To be honest, I was expecting him to say that he has a cute girl and would introduce her to me later). But I got the crudest shock of my life. He lost his ONLY  son to cancer 3 years ago. He also said his son was just 18 years when he passed away. I just couldn’t control myself, tears ran through my cheeks and I just couldn’t control myself and choked. He just said its ok and consoled me.

 Now when I look back, I just admire this poor dad the way he is carrying on with life unlike others who whine and lose their focus in life after such a monumental loss. Imagine, he has lost his only son whom he and his wife had loved so much. But, This gentleman amazed me today. He still has the passion to learn new things in life and goes about life in his own way. Hats off! I salute this gentleman for the respect he has shown for life.

 Well I don’t know whether I will sleep this night, iam sure in the last 3 years he must have had innumerous sleepless nights!

 Now where is he? where is that guy whom we all have been searching for! where are you sir?  When are YOU going to change Mr. Gawd?

6 comments:

mad-scientist said...

very touching.it seems like he is a magnanimous gentleman.

Ramyah said...

hmmm very moving post. There are so many things that we can learn from such people. God bless him.

Karthik said...

Nice post king!!! Goundamani mandaiyan kulla ippadi oru touchin story ah???

Anonymous said...

that was sentimental indeed bro... a touching post.. today is my last day in blog world... bye bye.. god bless

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

We recently had to write a review on the movie life is Beautiful at college.gr8 movie ya.ill try posting what i wrote on life is beautiful.at times we when we peek into other people's life we are moved by what we find

King said...

mountain rose: yes he is!

Ramyah: hmm, he needs lot of blessings

Karthik: Thanks, ellarukulayum ellamum irukkum pa

chriz: tanx.. hope 2 catch u latr

Swathi: hmm, very true!