Monday, November 17, 2008

Give her back!



She has been bugging me too much of late. Not allowing me to sleep, eat and work or anything that I do on a normal day. When I first saw her, I didn’t like her, because she was not the same smiling girl then. She always had this staring look and was bit somber. So I thought she is just another girl and moved on. But one fine evening when I went out with my friends, I happened to see her again. She was so damn cute and I just couldn’t take my eyes off her. I would have blocked a toe crushing Yorker from Wasim Akram but couldn’t block her lovely smile and had all my stumps down.
From that day, I started collecting information about her. I knew where she is from, her birthday, her fav color, food and what she likes and dislikes and so on. I never miss an opportunity to see her. Sometimes I used to take my friends too to see her and would just brag about her to them. They were so jealous of me that they started spreading rumors about her. One of my close friends said she is seeing a Telugu guy and that they both are roaming a lot nowadays. He also said they are going to get married in a year or so.
Initially I didn’t believe a word of his and was very angry that I started to ignore him. Later on, few more of my friends started teasing me with the same news. My heart broke like the Titanic and I wouldn’t sleep well. She wasn’t coming in my dreams anymore and I thought I would become normal soon, but I couldn’t! L
So I would like to make a plea to my Villian there… Take whatever U want from me, but pleaseeeeeeeee Give her back!!
Request everyone to help me out with this! Please find below the pics of my sweetheart and my Villian! :(

He is my Villian!

And Here is my CUTE Little ANGEL!!


6 comments:

Ramyah said...

konjam ille rombave overa irukku. I heard it's just a rumour.So, you still have a chance. But u have bigger problem. There are 3 more guys whom i know are interested in her and she is visiting them in dreams too. Tough fight! ;-)

King said...

Im ready to fight!! Ask them to come one on one! Parthudalam, naana avangalanu!

Chellam I love u! :P

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

well what can i say all fair in love,war and mokka comedy

Anonymous said...

the cute little angel... naaanum poattiyaa vandhutein... enakkum andha ponna romba pudikkum... what to do?

Karthik said...

King... ennadhu idhu... enaaku competition ah??? En kanavula kudha vaaranga!!! Ada karuchaaliku porantha peruchaali telugu paiyana nambha la serndhu target pannanum!!! :)

King said...

swathi : thanks for the compliment! :P

chriz & Karthik : This is too much, or ponnuku ethana peru pa pottiku varuveengala? :(