Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The day of inevitables:

None of the games followers of my generation have seen the Australian cricket team lose so badly in a test match. May be this is the beginning of more such instances as I really don’t see a mix of overaged and raw bunch fighting a raging bull head-on. After the second test, I would give a 3 – 0 score line to the Indians incase there is no divine intervention in form of rain/fog.


Another inevitable happened in Mumbai.Yeah iam referring to the arrest of Raj Thackeray. People like him need to be either kept in mental asylums or Zoo’s or in prisons or else there wouldn’t be a country called India in near future. May be few more of the Thackeray genre need to be taken care to make sure India and Indian states are safe. Happy advance diwali to Maharastra.


I have been hearing the songs of Varanam Aiyaram since a week and at last I started liking them. My pick of the album is Yethi Yethi... Hope the film is also as good as the songs. And iam betting something on the movie here (there is still a week’s time for the release), my gut prediction is the movie may do good in A centers but iam predicting only an average run in B&C and I feel even Gautham has the same feeling (or else why will a Ghana/Kuthu find its place in this album)


Before I hit the sack, I heard India is on the verge of sending its first unmanned spacecaraft to Moon. Sincerely hope and pray that the mission is truly successful and even if its unsuccessful I would still be proud and happy coz I know that we wont be duping the world like the Americans when they claimed Neil Armstrong had walked, jumped and ran in the moon. :P

Cheers, C U tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

mad-scientist said...

hey,good post!
came to your blog through the comment you left on mine :)

King said...

hey tanx..

I was an blogo blogger before. Had a brief hiatus back to form again. You can check here for daily updates specially on politics, movies, sports and namma chennai. :)